Pages

6/19/2012

Fire Donation.

A little while ago, one of the other designers asked for donations due to a house fire. I've been thru a house fire. Many years ago. It's the most brain jarring thing I can think of.  For me I got to follow one of the fire trucks to my own front door. Such a shock to see it all going up in flames.  We were all ok. Even hubs who plowed the blazer into the back end of the firetruck on the ice.  My part is in the collab. 


This collab is for our friends in the
Oberst Family who on (May 25th) lost everything due to a massive house fire
in Cleveland , Ohio
They have children and pets who are in need of help and all the proceeds from the sales of this coolab will go straight to the donation account
to read more about the fire go to
http://www.woio.com/story/18630839/fire-rips-through-home-on-riverside

Available at the  

 The Scrappers Den.  

 

I've been playing this morning with a few new scripts. and have come up with a small add on. 

 You can get it here.

 

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment