Pages

1/26/2012

Kisses

Soon Feb will be here. Always a busy birthday month for us.  Along with all the fun of Valentines. At times in the past we had 6 birthdays in Feb.  Now we are down to 2.   The snow has started to melt since my last post. Went to town yesterday it was beautiful out in the sun. The new Wal Mart in Moscow opened. For me having not been out of the house in a week, it was way past time to get out. Beautiful store. Sure wish I was still working there.

The freebie friendly paper is below.  Please leave some Love if you download it. I'm in need of some ideas here.

Just click the link below.

 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete