Pages

1/20/2012

Upcoming

Hello Friends

  I've been lost in haze of electrical problems. The glorious haze of blue when the internet connection got messed up. Turning slowely from a cool color blue to a deeper much more moodier shade of dark Red. The clouds rolled in and hit with a bolt of lighting. Leaving flames behind.

 Back now and going again. I've got a sneak peek at the next blog train entry. Coming soon from Sweet Creations. Theme this time was Roses are Red. Keep watching here for the Starting dates and links for this Blog Train.

I've got you a freebie again. We finally got our first part of winter. So have found some time to just play. Hope you will enjoy it. It looks like there are going to be a few changes in this blog again. I'm starting to look for ways to make some money here. Even just a little will help. One of the things that I enjoy is doing extractions.  I also find that I enjoy making my own pre views. Have got a few ideas to work on.

   Now on to the freebie  click the button below.
Thanks for coming by. Leave a comment. Sign up to followe this blog. 
Evening  
                   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Looking Paper, Thank You for Sharing!
    However, I have noticed that 4 shared requires a password should anyone wish to download it?

    ReplyDelete